The production process of pulp egg tray:
1. Dispose of waste paper (carton, book, newspaper, etc.) recovered on the market into pulp with a special pulper
2. Pulp concentration is adjusted to 0.5%-1%
3. The prepared pulp is conveyed to a pulp molding machine, and the pulp is adsorbed on the pulp forming mold by vacuum suction, dried or vacuum dried, dried or dried.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Introduction to paper Machine
- History/paper Machine
- Structure/paper machine
- Paper Machine System classification
- 1575 and 1880 toilet paper Rewinder What is the...
- What are the machines that make toilet paper pr...
- What questions should we know about the start-u...
- What machine is used to process toilet paper?
- How many types of toilet paper rewinding machin...
- Automatic toilet paper rewinding function to ma...
- Paper Pulp Egg Tray In Different Color
- How many egg tray can produce in 1 ton paper
- Introduction of paper pulp egg tray