Chinese alias: alkaline yellow O; salt-based yellow O; salt-based yellow; C.I. basic yellow 2; olamine O; gold amine; salt-based yellow; salt-based yellow;
Nature: yellow powder. Hard to dissolve in cold water and ether. Soluble in hot water and ethanol.
Features: high light fastness, bright color, strong tinting strength, good transparency, fast coloring, good dyeing, etc.
Use: Mainly used for dyeing vinegar fiber and cotton fabric. It is also used for coloring of paper, scent, leather, paint, etc. It is used for dyeing of hemp, paper, grass weaving, rayon, etc. It is also used for printing and dyeing cotton fabric. Its lake is used for making wallpaper, colored paper, ink and paint. Used in acetate fiber; mordant cotton, but with low fastness and bright color, it can be used to make green or red. Can also be used for leather; paper; dyeing of hemp and viscose
Related Industry Knowledge
- Introduction to paper Machine
- History/paper Machine
- Structure/paper machine
- Paper Machine System classification
- 1575 and 1880 toilet paper Rewinder What is the...
- What are the machines that make toilet paper pr...
- What questions should we know about the start-u...
- What machine is used to process toilet paper?
- How many types of toilet paper rewinding machin...
- Automatic toilet paper rewinding function to ma...
- How many egg tray can produce in 1 ton paper
- Introduction of paper pulp egg tray
- Paper Pulp Egg Tray Mould
- What Is Corrugated Medium Paper
- The 7th RISI International Waste Paper and Boxb...
- Crescent Shaper For Toilet Paper Machine
- Egg Tray Machine Air Compressore Output Too Low
- How To Adjust Mould In The Egg Tray Machine