Egg trays generally refer to packaging tools used to hold eggs such as eggs and duck eggs. Their main function is to absorb shocks and facilitate transportation and carrying. According to the different materials, it can be divided into pulp egg trays, plastic egg trays, etc. According to the number of eggs, it can be divided into single egg trays and tray egg trays.
The pulp egg tray is a pulp molded product, and the pulp egg tray is manufactured in a process flow:
1. The waste paper (carton, book, newspaper, etc.) recovered on the market is pulverized into pulp by a special pulper.
2. The pulp concentration is adjusted to 0.5%-1%
3. Transfer the prepared pulp to a pulp molding machine, and use vacuum suction to adsorb the pulp on the pulp molding die, vacuum dewatering, drying or drying.
Pulp egg tray is a new type of environmentally friendly product that can be used for physical pulverization without recycling industrial waste paper.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Introduction to paper Machine
- History/paper Machine
- Structure/paper machine
- Paper Machine System classification
- 1575 and 1880 toilet paper Rewinder What is the...
- What are the machines that make toilet paper pr...
- What questions should we know about the start-u...
- What machine is used to process toilet paper?
- How many types of toilet paper rewinding machin...
- Automatic toilet paper rewinding function to ma...
- Paper Pulp Egg Tray Mould
- What Is Corrugated Medium Paper
- The 7th RISI International Waste Paper and Boxb...
- Crescent Shaper For Toilet Paper Machine
- Egg Tray Machine Air Compressore Output Too Low
- How To Adjust Mould In The Egg Tray Machine