Flexographic printing belongs to ink printing. It is easy to cause the paper to swell when it is exposed to water or ink. The partial unevenness after printing affects the next printing, and it is easy to cause wrinkles. At the same time, the easily swellable printing material intensifies the tension fluctuation. Overprinting accuracy fluctuates greatly, making it difficult to produce good products. Secondly, due to the poor moisture resistance of the toilet paper, after contact with the printing plate, it is easy to bring the loose fibers on the paper to the plate surface, resulting in a paste, which makes the printing impossible, and more seriously affects the printing quality and the yield. Ordinary facial tissue is a simple combination of two or three layers of non-wrinkled toilet paper, which is printed by flexographic printing and then embossed by a toothed roller and a paper foil roller. Most of the Chinese napkins fall into this category. Today's napkins on European and American dining tables are mostly micro-sizing composite materials before printing. Such napkins are flat, wrinkle-free, texture and heavy. There is also a special product, micro-adhesive composite product, with a printed layer in the middle. The three-layer structure is therefore very good in texture and flexibility, and the surface of the product is more beautiful. The napkins produced by domestic printers should try to change the method of pressing the flowers into micro-sizing and then printing, so that the quality of the napkins can be qualitatively leap. In addition, domestic napkins should also be improved on materials to narrow the gap with foreign products. If you want to use high purity wood pulp to produce base paper, add enough anti-wetting agent, and strive to meet the printing requirements in terms of surface flatness and moisture resistance.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Introduction to paper Machine
- History/paper Machine
- Structure/paper machine
- Paper Machine System classification
- 1575 and 1880 toilet paper Rewinder What is the...
- What are the machines that make toilet paper pr...
- What questions should we know about the start-u...
- What machine is used to process toilet paper?
- How many types of toilet paper rewinding machin...
- Automatic toilet paper rewinding function to ma...
- Requires for ink use in napkin paper making
- What is the adjuvant for the egg tray machine?
- Procedure to Make paper egg tray
- Paper Pulp Egg Tray In Different Color
- How many egg tray can produce in 1 ton paper
- Introduction of paper pulp egg tray