Egg tray equipment for the production of pulp molds, egg trays and other products need to be processed in accordance with the characteristics of drying, in addition to the most common daily sunshine and can be used to assist the toolbar. One of the most commonly used is the drying equipment. What we want to say with everyone today is hot air drying.
Hot air drying is also called hot air drying. At present, the domestic pulp molding products, paper tray products, and egg tray products are mostly made of hot air drying method, and the products are dried by using hot air as a drying medium in a specific drying equipment. The main equipments used are intermittent drying ovens (rooms) and continuously moving chain dryers. The drying box (room) is characterized by intermittent drying, and the equipment structure is simple, but the production efficiency is low, the drying temperature is not easy to control, and the utilization of the heat source is not high.
The other type is a widely used drying tunnel type continuous dryer. Its main body is a rectangular drying tunnel surrounded by rock wool insulation material, and a multi-layer conveyor driven by a chain is installed inside. The width of the drying tunnel can be determined by the size of the wet paper die and the required dry strength
When dry, the wet paper mold is automatically blown into the conveyor tray by the molding machine as the chain moves. During the exercise, evaporative drying takes place by hot air blown at the bottom. The drying time of the wet paper mold can be adjusted according to the heat balance calculation results. In order to eliminate the water vapor evaporated from the wet paper film in time, a corresponding drainage device is provided in the drying tunnel.
The temperature in the drying tunnel can reach 105-200 degrees Celsius. No matter which kind of drying equipment is chosen, it is required that the equipment itself has a good insulation layer to prevent the loss of heat, and the equipment structure must be able to ensure that the temperature inside each part is uniform.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Introduction to paper Machine
- History/paper Machine
- Structure/paper machine
- Paper Machine System classification
- 1575 and 1880 toilet paper Rewinder What is the...
- What are the machines that make toilet paper pr...
- What questions should we know about the start-u...
- What machine is used to process toilet paper?
- How many types of toilet paper rewinding machin...
- Automatic toilet paper rewinding function to ma...
- egg tray machine assemble component
- What Is The Paper Pulp Egg Tray Machine Product...
- how to produce environmental egg tray
- daily inspection in egg tray machine
- egg tray machine unable to start
- Egg tray machine does not absorb pulp, how to s...
- egg carton egg box egg crate is the same
- paper pulp industrial tray
- Daily Inspection Of Egg Tray Machine